前の画面〕 〔クリックポイント〕 〔最新の一覧〕 〔新着検出&リセット〕 〔フォーラムメニュー

518 Weekend Value Bets
2020/3/25(水)17:34 - peter - 106.165.103.84.rev.sfr.net - 1033 hit(s)
現在のパスワード

This weekend Blackburn Rovers will host Arsenal at Ewood Park in the early kick-off. I know I mentioned Arsenal game last weekend, and hinted that Blackpool could trouble Arsene Wenger’s boys. I also know the score from that match – after it was finished of course. And again this week I’m going to oppose Gunners, but this time against stronger opposition.

Rovers were more than decent at home last season when playing “Big Four”. They held Chelsea, United and Liverpool to draws at Ewood Park, and managed 2-1 win against Arsenal in May.

I don’t want to belittle Arsenal’s 6-0 win against Blackpool last weekend, but they played against probably the weakest team in league, and they did at against 10 men. Blackburn tomorrow will be tough physical test for the Gunners, and their direct style of play will hardly suit Wenger’s passing game.Verdict 2-1

Newcastle bounced back in style against Aston Villa and while watching the game I thought they could score whenever they wanted (and final score was somewhere around that).

I doubt they will have many similar moments away from Stan James Park, but I expect this to be another high scoring game involving Newcastle United.

I would stay clear from guessing the winner in this match, but Over 2.5 goals looks like right call. Backing Andy Carroll to score again looks like decent bet too – giant striker scored 5 goals in his last 5 league games.

Verdict 2-2
Championship

I don’t find anything appealing in Championship this weekend really. I would select Nottingham Forest and Sheffield United as definite LAYs, as I really struggle to see why are they odds-on favorites against Preston and Norwich respectively.
Recommended bets

Blackburn @6.00 Betbubbles https://betbubbles.com/ , CS 2-1 @21.00 totesport
Wolves vs Newcastle Over 2.5 Goals @2.20 Victor Chandler, Carroll to score anytime @3.25 Paddy Power
LAY Nottingham Forest @1.95 Betfair
LAY Sheffield United @1.95 Betfair

〔ツリー構成〕

【518】 Weekend Value Bets 2020/3/25(水)17:34 peter
┣【521】 What are some tips on how to choose a smartphone? 2021/3/26(金)14:06 Askmeoffers

前の画面〕 〔クリックポイント〕 〔最新の一覧〕 〔新着検出&リセット〕 〔フォーラムメニュー

※ 『クリックポイント』とは一覧上から読み始めた地点を指し、ツリー上の記事を巡回しても、その位置に戻ることができます.

〔**トップ **〕/ リーグ名簿草野球リンク集草野球資料室草野球フォーラム「まるドの目」
「くまの穴」「草野球の科学」「マネージャーの声」「拝啓 新興チーム様」** ログイン**